- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- TEDx Grand Forks to present 'Roots and Wings' Feb. 20
- Compass Points: Winners of the Anna Kozel Vintage Sled Show in East Grand Forks
- North Dakota receives grant for job creation
- Your heart really can break, and it feels just like a heart attack
- UND BLOG: UND releases Fall 2015 Deans List
- North Dakota budget cuts could affect nursing home industry
- Images released of man found dead in Minnesota railroad shed
- North Dakota, Minnesota researchers among discoverers of new bacteria that causes Lyme disease
- Woman hurt in snowmobile crash in Minnesota
- One man injured in explosion caused by fume buildup in a tank near Killdeer
- Grand Forks Police Department releases video of high-speed chase & shooting
- Minnesota man accused of strangling his brother during an argument over father
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics