- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Ebola outbreak reaches Senegal, riots break out in Guinea
- Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Gel eyeliner is easy to use
- Woman rescued from river in Grand Forks
- Fargo Mayor Dennis Walaker being treated for kidney cancer
- New oil forecast shows proposed conservation fund would receive $259 million in 2015-17
- New recording studio opens in Larimore
- THE LIST: The Heyds head to Nashville ... ‘Drawn and Needled’ Exhibit ... Mini Art Exhibit
- Local dancers start learning choreography for ‘Sleeping Beauty’
- OUTDOOR REPORT: Area fishing
- Helping hands: Apple Giving Tree ... Helen’s Pajama Party ... Girl Scouts-Dakota Horizons
- Minnesota think tank releases report on education spending
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics