- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- PREP TRACK: Tuesday's results
- WOMEN'S SOFTBALL: Tuesday's results
- COLLEGE BASEBALL: Tuesday's results
- BOYS BASEBALL: Tuesday's results
- GIRLS SOFTBALL: Tuesday's results
- LOCAL CLIPBOARD: Men's basketball, women's hockey, softball, baseball
- Protesters show outrage at light sentence in Cass County sexual assault case
- BOWLING: Tuesday's results
- University of Minnesota mourns loss of student
- Boy dies weeks after falling through ice with grandfather
- Indiana governor vows to 'fix' law assailed for curbing gay rights
- St. Cloud professor charged with smuggling ivory, rhinoceros horns
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics