- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Suspect in Minnesota woman’s shooting death still sought
- Remington Seeds facility in Grafton nears completion
- Gwen Sebastian, Kat Perkins, Tigirlily sing Journey together in Dickinson, North Dakota
- N.D. to recover more than $316,000 for testing glitches
- Dalrymple will approve ‘community experts’ to address teacher shortage
- Community reacts to UND/North Dakota removal from UND nickname ballot
- BREAKING NEWS: No UND/North Dakota option on UND nickname ballot with update on voting
- THE TREND: Red Lake County tries to prove it's not the worst place; UND pays hockey players; rapid South 42nd development concerns
- Helping Hands: Trails for Treatments hosts Cancer Benefit and Ride Labor Day
- Black Lives Matter says State Fair booth isn’t theirs
- Man shot in Jamestown home invasion
- FISHING REPORT: Hot spots for area anglers
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics