- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Malaysian PM says probe into killing of North Korea's leader's half-brother will be fair
- Wild recall F Graovac
- Farm bill process starts again: What could go wrong?
- Suspect in Cando attack arrested on attempted murder charge
- Norway pledges $10 million to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move
- As leadership expectations change, being police chief gets even harder
- Pinke: How FFA prepares kids for real life
- Record highs set in Grand Forks; rain, snow and cold on the way
- Lloyd Omdahl: Economic fear drives shepherds to Sanhedrin
- Letter: Expect GOP to rename, not repeal, Obamacare
- Letter: Lawmakers should continue to fund BreatheND
- Letter: Make no mistake, Trump is not a conservative
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics