- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Woman dies in Burleigh County car accident
- Police arrest suspect in Fargo bank robbery
- Poultry workers offered Tamiflu as bird flu battle escalates
- WEEKLY DNR ENFORCEMENT REPORT: Fire response, Wolf depredation, Sturgeon fishing etc.
- Teacher of the Year sex trial goes to jury
- Astro Bob Blog: Electric volcano spread gravity waves, too
- SHARE YOUR STORY: Looking for dedicated UND fans who love the retired nickname
- Legislature pushes hard to finish on Tuesday
- ND lawmakers plan long day with hopes of finishing Tuesday
- Steve Mokerski walleye
- Agweek TV: Should farmers be worried about the region's lack of rain?
- THE TREND: Baby boom in Grand Forks, Uber in North Dakota, airport's request
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics