- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Black Friday fun facts
- 'All My Children' star David Canary dies at age 77
- White House on lockdown after man cloaked in American flag jumps fence
- Anonymous donors make sure family in hospital gets Thanksgiving meal
- Mother who left newborn baby in church manger won't face charges
- After pounding dime into ring during Korean War, man gives treasured memento to daughter
- Local law agencies consider equipping officers with overdose-reversing medication
- Murphy: Memories endure for Kvalvogs at first Thanksgiving without sons
- Animal Watch: What foods to keep pets away from on Thanksgiving
- As climate conference looms, investors struggle to factor the environment in
- Military pilots to practice evasive maneuvers in southwest North Dakota
- $9.47 million in projects proposed as Outdoor Fund faces uncertainty in funding
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics