- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Zettler named Teacher of the Year by career, technical education group
- Gunman in Virginia TV shooting had history of workplace issues
- East Grand Forks man charged with burglarizing, defecating in Minnesota church
- Man pleads not guilty to allegedly striking wife, daughter on their heads with a hammer
- Edgewood to purchase Altru's senior living facility
- Time for butter heads: 62nd Princess Kay of the Milky Way crowned
- Worker killed in fall at Vikings stadium identified
- Catfish league tourney winners
- Matt Wehe halibut
- Driver in fatal Devils Lake boat crash arrested; 2 victims remain in critical condition
- THE TREND: GF man allegedly raped sleeping women; NDSU to pay athlete attendance costs; state of emergency in Spirit Lake; Alley Alive event
- CATHERINE KRUMMEY: American Ultra is a tame take on unlikely spy genre
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics