- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Bill to fund North Dakota back-to-work programs for brain injury victims
- ND Senate outlines foundation aid uses
- Prescribed burn scheduled near Crookston
- North Dakota testing sees delays again
- Burn ban still in effect
- Stage set for landmark U.S. Supreme Court gay marriage arguments
- North Dakota Democratic-NPL Party hires new Executive Director
- N.D. Senate approves $500,000 rail safety pilot program
- 7 police officers injured in riots after funeral of Baltimore man who died in police custody
- Get the most essential news delivered to your inbox free
- Woman dies in Burleigh County car accident
- Police arrest suspect in Fargo bank robbery
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics