- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- OUTDOORS NOTEBOOK: Funding for LWCF expires
- DOUG LEIER: Expectations, attitudes determine the success of hunting outings
- BRAD DOKKEN: Hides for Habitat turns 30
- BOOK NOTES: 'The Bronte Cabinet' ... 'Georges Melies' ... 'Dress Code'
- Talkin' with Dokken: Fishing violation and loss of privileges
- AWESOME AUTHORS: Rhyming makes dog book a fun read
- RAINY DAY READS: "Ultimate Youth Shooting Sports Guide"
- BRANDI JEWETT: Feeling right at home at Ren Fest
- Regional Pheasant Forecast
- APP SNAP: Walmart app provides few special features
- Pheasants trend upward
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Socially responsible dish soap works as expected, with no shock or awe
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics