- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- UND Police 'large' relative to other university policing agencies
- Sacred Heart fish fry draws hundreds
- New translation service opens in Grand Forks
- Fargo Republican revives bill aimed at costly ballot measures
- Analysis: Minnesota Legislature at halfway point, with little to show for it
- Minnesota lawmakers look at ag educator shortages
- Hotline enables Minnesotans to text suicidal thoughts, get help
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Red River wins at the buzzer, advances to state
- Pollution Control Agency nears halfway point of Minnesota water quality study
- March Madness ‘gambling holiday’ risky for compulsive gamblers
- WCHA FINAL FACE-OFF: Patience pays for UND’s Fallman
- Islamic State bulldozes ancient Nimrud city
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics