- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Freezing Rain Advisory
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Ex-Bison player invited to Combine
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Wednesday's results
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Wednesday's results
- California school orders non-vaccinated kids home after possible measles case
- Accidental death from drugs on the rise, but North Dakota still has lowest rate in the country
- UND WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: UND hits the road for games at Weber, Idaho State
- UND MEN'S HOCKEY: UND chooses different route to Omaha
- MEN’S BASKETBALL: UND looks to end Weber streak
- AREA NOTEBOOK: Fosston, Win-E-Mac are on a roll
- Ex-coach in Minnesota pleads guilty to sexual misconduct
- Killdeer man arrested on corruption of a minor charges
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics