- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- CROSS COUNTRY: Friday's results
- PREP FOOTBALL: Friday's results
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Friday's results
- GIRLS TENNIS: Jones, Dietrich downed in consolation championship
- MEN'S HOCKEY: UND dismantles Providence College 6-1
- CUSHMAN CLASSIC: Short drives, big plays spark Riders
- WOMEN'S SOCCER: Friday's results
- COLLEGE HOCKEY: Standings
- COLLEGE HOCKEY: Boyd, Gophers down Bemidji State
- TOM MILLER: Round 1 to Zane
- Suspect wore disguise in three Minot robberies; police believe incidents related
- Prairie Public airs ‘Native American Boomtown’
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics