- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Spurs rally in last minute to top Timberwolves
- ND nonprofits seek to keep donor records private
- Increased wind energy setbacks passes ND House with amendments
- Minnesota House Republicans detail $6 billion transportation plan
- Wild end skid with win over Sharks
- Minnesota day care loses license after 3-year-old went missing for hour
- Mom of man killed by St. Paul police pleads with mayor to see videos
- Minnesota judge loses lawsuit, wants to keep working after 70
- Northwest ND county clarifies crew camp ordinance
- Parents provide emotional testimony on confidential informant's bill
- Man in Polk County shooting may have had dementia, neighbors say
- Medical marijuana supporter cites possibility of lawsuit as legislators change law approved by voters
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics