- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- BOYS SWIMMING: Thursday's results
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Thursday's results
- BOYS HOCKEY: Thursday's results
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Thursday's results
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Thursday's results
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Thursday's results
- Kittens taped in box found in Hudson, Wisconsin, dumpster
- GIRLS HOCKEY: East Grand Forks Senior High tops Crookston 3-0
- BOYS HOCKEY: Central outshoots North 52-4 in victory
- UND MEN'S BASKETBALL: The focus is on Dickinson State
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Last-minute letters may still reach Santa, otherwise try smartphone
- Mayville man accused of beating grandmother for trying to stop him from stuffing sock in baby’s mouth
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics