- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Minnesota woman charged with alleged paramedic assault
- Veterans' sunken, crooked gravestones in Grand Forks cemetery repaired by volunteers
- ESPN shows Minnesota hockey hair feature
- Northlands Rescue Mission CEO no longer with organization
- Bookkeeper accused of stealing $60,000 from Minnesota optometrist
- Police seek suspect accused of assaulting man, setting his house on fire
- Stenehjem says he'll support GOP presidential nominee, but doesn't name Trump
- Massive wildfire fight enters second day near Bemidji, Minnesota
- Mom accused of smoking marijuana with minor child in Moorhead
- LIVE: News on fentanyl use in West Fargo schools at 1:30 p.m.
- 'Red flag' fire warning for much of Minnesota; Grand Forks residents advised to be careful
- Red flag warning: High fire danger for northern Minnesota today
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics