- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Aviators to Zombies: UND group begins sifting through nickname ideas
- Patrol IDs Fargo man killed in crash
- Fines, patrols encourage drivers to brake for buses
- Vikings sign 10 undrafted rookie free agents
- Highway 2 road work begins next week
- Fans file lawsuit seeking $5 million from Pacquiao over concealment of injury
- Suspect sought in theft of DNR pickup, ATV
- Grand Forks teen enters guilty plea in federal drug case
- George Elshaug walleye
- U.S. looking into Islamic State claims it was behind Texas cartoon attack
- Fargo man accused of assaulting cop from Detroit Lakes
- Missing South Dakota inmate arrested
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics