- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Almost 1,000 gather in memory of murdered Watkins 5-year-old girl
- Minnesota man, 29, charged with sexually assaulting toddler
- Gubernatorial candidates face off in first debate Thursday night
- UND FOOTBALL: Missouri Valley mum on membership options
- Property tax increase likely in 2017 under proposed East Grand Forks city budget
- Daughter of couple who died in West Fargo shootings said domestic violence was part of parents’ past
- County, city leaders hold joint meeting for Air Force base status report
- UND alumni leader: Donations build new legacies
- Bachmeier's promotion on NDSU depth chart makes Kindred a D1 kind of football town
- New $7.2M Fargodome video boards debut at Bison football opener
- Bridgewater throwing in practice
- UND President Mark Kennedy outlines vision for unmanned aircraft efforts at summit
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics