- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Bemidji student is Minnesota's Doodle 4 Google winner
- Perham landlord to serve 15 years for shooting tenant
- Luminescent beach glass draws searchers to Lake Superior
- Long-awaited brewery in Perham, Minn., to celebrate first pour on Sunday
- West Fargo police officer gets 5-day suspension for DUI arrest, will still work in school
- Former UND chairman enters plea deal in child porn case
- Man held in jail on suspicion of murder
- Only fish of the day
- GIRLS HOCKEY: 8A semis postponed
- THE TREND: Weather updates; UND logo; drive-by shooting; UND alumna's book; charity event
- Lengby woman hurt in crash on icy Highway 2
- How to prevent hypothermia despite the harsh Midwest chill
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics