- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Falcons flatten Packers to reach Super Bowl
- Home intruder shot, killed in northern N.D.
- Sunday's local clipboard
- From bucks to Bullwinkle, animals are hungry this winter
- Grand Forks wedding event fills alumni center with food, decor and more
- Glen Ullin mulls gas tax
- Clothing line to benefit veterans with PTSD
- Minot neurosurgeon's child pornography trial scheduled for Feb. 7
- Trump to begin renegotiating NAFTA pact soon with Mexico, Canada
- Luke Bryan to sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl
- Former President George H.W. Bush may be moved soon from intensive care
- ND study finds challenges in helping elderly stay at home
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics