- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- UND MEN'S BASKETBALL: Hawks line up the Hawkeyes
- AUTO RACING: Bounce back year
- AREA BASEBALL NOTEBOOK: Roseau has been stingy allowing runs
- It's a pirate's life for me at the Grand Forks Public Library
- LEGION BASEBALL: Royals sweep Warroad
- 'It was just amazing': Town turns out in force to find missing boy in cornfield
- Vampire-obsessed trucker arrested for Moorhead kidnapping pleads guilty in Utah
- LETTER: Schafers deserve thanks for their service to UND
- OUR OPINION: For NDSU's sake, Bresciani should heed board
- LETTER: Downtown libraries can deal effectively with homelessness
- MAC SCHEIDER & KENTON ONSTAD: Drunken-sailor lawmaking generates North Dakota's hangover
- OUTDOOR REPORT
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics