- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- AROUND TOWN: Memory Fireworks expanding
- LETTER: Fabian, Kiel deliver for northwestern Minnesota
- LETTER: For America, 'culture of contempt' is a bad omen
- Acme Tools expanding Grand Forks corporate headquarters
- BUSINESS BRIEFS: UND Alumni Association hires two
- Community News
- LETTER: 'Fighting Sioux' fans' intransigence doesn't help UND
- WILLIAM BROTHERTON: Making the best of a railroad furlough
- RELIGION BRIEFS: St. Olaf's Church holds worship and closing ceremony
- SOCIAL SECURITY Q&A: Medicare coverage for a spouse without starting Social Security benefits
- St. Paul man accused of stabbing another after being cut off in traffic
- Fargo native lands gig as host of travel show in Turkey
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics