- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Volunteers keep Probstfield Farm in Moorhead alive and well
- UND fraternity reunites prominent trio from 1950s
- Grand Forks working to loan more economic development funds
- How to pick the right mat, clothing when starting yoga
- LETTER: Heitkamp's wrong to oppose oil export ban
- East Grand Forks Police Dept. fills vacancies, awaits officers in training
- Knights Cities Challenge looks for people with ideas to make Grand Forks more vibrant
- LLOYD OMDAHL: Why the teacher shortage is here to stay
- LETTER: Pro-gun-control cartoon typifies liberal media
- Black Lives Matter rallies but Twin Cities Marathon goes on
- OUR OPINION: Deepwater lessons for dry-land farmers
- With Minnesota DNR backing off lawsuit threat, Detroit Lakes hotel project may start this fall
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics