- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- PREP FOOTBALL: N.D. state pairings
- Ag students remain in high demand
- Lap band surgery from a medical perspective
- Surgical ‘lap band’ procedure restores health, freedom to enjoy life
- Parents of boy with Down Syndrome find way to help him succeed
- COMING HOME: Some gifts just can’t be bought
- A closer look at ‘right to life’ amendment, soon to be in voters' hands
- CHUCK HAGA: For your consideration: Stella Fritzell Elementary
- OUR OPINION: Let Olympics, NCAA policies be the guide
- LLOYD OMDAHL: Committee finds no dog in ballot fights
- LETTER: For some, ‘daily bread’ remains a dream
- Poll: Most young North Dakotans in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage, but they're still a minority
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics