- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- FACES OF THE BOOM: Veteran trucker sees challenges of Oil Patch driving
- Project fixes dam dangers that threatened Cavalier, N.D.
- Grand Forks Air Force base hosts race to benefit Wounded Warriors Project
- Workshop teaches seniors about building home-based businesses
- ASK YOUR GOVERNMENT: Are there city laws against panhandling?
- Grand Forks Central honors distinguished alumni
- Event held in Grand Forks supports suicide awareness, prevention
- Court filings detail bitter war between F-M engineering firms
- OUR OPINION: Obama should seek approval to use force
- Raymond Nadolny: Williston hits hyperturnover after passing full employment
- LETTER: Plenty of in-staters support conservation amendment
- LETTER: Secretary of State should take ownership of turnout
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics