- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- YOUTH TENNIS: Thursday's results
- Amateur basketball: Grand Am underway
- TRACK AND FIELD: Thursday's results
- Minnesota environmental funds could be tapped for other uses
- Woman, 28, dies in northeast North Dakota; car ends up in slough
- One dead in fire near Duluth
- Belfield man rear-ends semi trailer, dies
- Moorhead rape sentence prompts outcry from campus, Fargo detective
- UND FOOTBALL: UND opens spring with more stability
- Global stocks tumble, oil surges on Yemen air strikes
- NCAA WEST REGIONAL: Team-by-team capsules
- WEST REGIONAL NOTEBOOK: Bobcats’ leading scorer skates on Thursday
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics