- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- On Campus: UND Office of Safety wins award
- Detroit Lakes doctor from Nepal gathers other physicians to help after earthquake
- OUR OPINION: Welcome GFPD's prompt recounting of events
- Six more cases of bird flu in Minnesota found
- LETTER: Principals understand the principle of the thing: Leadership
- Caring Hearts Wall dedicated in Larimore
- Grand Forks teachers: School could pay us $1.5 million more
- Roundtable highlights unmanned aircraft business potential in North Dakota
- U.S. labor secretary touts parental leave during Twin Cities visit
- Minnesota governor, leaders want short special session soon
- Bismarck man, 36, arrested in sexual assault of 14-year-old
- GIRLS GOLF: Tuesday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics