- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Uff Da Mud Run returns to the Grand Cities this weekend
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Here comes Labor Day, and one last chance to go to the lake
- COLUMN: Clean up the EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Scott Louser: Put 'Fighting Sioux' trademark in hands of trustee
- LETTER: Personable Dalrymple makes governing look easy
- LETTER: Airport Drive intersection warrants full interchange
- LETTER: Support Clean Water Rule to restore Minnesota's waterways
- The Force is strong at Grand Forks Target's unveiling of new Star Wars merchandise
- Much of former UND law student's case against school dismissed
- Center for Innovation gets artistic with collection to inspire
- LOCAL GOLF: Thursday's results
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Thursday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics