- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Hosmer helps deliver Royals win vs. Twins
- Community News
- Women's World Cup: Lloyd leads USA to title
- Fishing family starts bait storage business
- Minnesota chamber picks new president
- 'Inside Out' Provides Fourth of July Fireworks Over 'Terminator,' 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Maine man dies after trying to light firework on his head
- Hillary Clinton accuses China of hacking U.S. computers
- Cruz presidential campaign says supporters donated $51 million
- U.S. aid springboard to Japan World Cup success
- Medical examiner rules Aitkin shooting a homicide
- Saskatchewan evacuating thousands more as wildfires spread
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics