- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- In speech of her life, Clinton promises a 'clear-eyed' vision
- Dog Days of Summer brings adoptable pets downtown
- Money from new UND medical school's naming opportunities used for student scholarships
- LETTER: Don't move UND Women's Center to crowded Student Union
- DON LEMON: Turn old library into Grand Forks' newest school
- LETTER: Wind power fits seamlessly into power grid
- OUR OPINION: Kudos to UND for thinking out of the penalty box
- LETTER: Tribal governance is not for outsiders to determine
- Muslim inmates sue Cass County Jail, claim they were fed pork
- LEGION BASEBALL: Devils Lake upends Dickinson
- West Acres adds Maris museum guard in wake of heist
- LEGION BASEBALL: Carrington tops Park River in first round
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics