- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Found body, perhaps of missing woman, prompts investigation
- HOWARD KOSSOVER: How do delayed retirement credits work?
- Thief River Falls hockey
- BOYS HOCKEY: Prowler finish strong
- NHL Roundup: Tuesday's results
- CLIPBOARD: boys basketball, Girls basketball, Girls hockey
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Tuesday's results
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Tuesday's results
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Tuesday's results
- BOYS SWIMMING: Tuesday's results
- Grand Forks library location focus of joint city-county meeting
- Grand Forks committee moves forward with DeMers construction, road study
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics