- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- BOYS HOCKEY: Wednesday's results
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Wednesday's results
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Wednesday's results
- Legislature picks university regents from varied backgrounds
- McDonald's antibiotic-free move could prompt U.S. chicken squeeze
- AREA NOTEBOOK: Patriots hope to put brakes on Red Lake
- Adults only catch flu around twice a decade, study finds
- UND MEN'S HOCKEY: Lofty goals still stand
- Nuggets take down Timberwolves 100-85
- Alliance to address what can be dangerous oil field carbon exposure
- Committee votes to not put Legacy Fund change to public vote
- Arvilla teen guilty in crash that injured Lisa Marvin
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics