- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- GIRLS TENNIS: Monday's results
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Monday's results
- PREP CLIPBOARD: Girls golf, girls soccer, girls tennis
- PREP SOCCER: Monday's results
- Support group for grieving spouses eases transition to a ‘new normal’
- PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Cavalier’s Brock Robbins puts up big numbers
- Respiratory illness spreads to North Dakota
- Wahpeton music instructor named North Dakota 2015 Teacher of the Year
- COLLEGE CLIPBOARD: Football, Women's hockey
- Incumbent touts experience, challenger says state having bad experience
- Three Boy Scouts - total age of 176 - earn Eagle rank
- Flu vaccine supply should be adequate despite early delays
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics