- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- WHAT WE'RE WATCHING: Rankin/Bass specials highlighted in ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas
- Brainerd veteran and his family struggle with PTSD on the home front
- Obama immigration plan hits home for Moorhead student and his family
- Minnesotans paint prices rise to fund program to encourage recycling
- Fargo Mayor Walaker says he’s improving following kidney cancer treatments, still planning to finish term
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: UND’s Emily Evers takes on more responsibility in her senior season
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Friday's results
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- MEN'S HOCKEY: UND falls to St. Cloud State, 3-1
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: UND lets 17-point lead slip away, falls to SDSU
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: North Star reaches state B final
- TIM MATHERN: Clean energy has solid footing in N.D.
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics