- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Dave Strand catfish
- 16-year-old injured in single-car crash
- THE TREND: Visiting Fosston; Cats Incredible winners; Simplot fire cause; barrel racers show skills; school referendum
- Grand Forks woman, 19, hopes to donate kidney to co-worker's brother
- Has Duluth lost nonstop flights to Detroit?
- Pasta Power! International companies learn about pasta at Fargo's Northern Crops Institute
- Health Matters: A look at treatments for lowering cholesterol, removing gallstones
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center stands out as independent community hospital
- Jamestown dog named N.D. Companion Animal of the Year
- Crookston's Night to Unite to honor local service members
- Karlstad school considering referendum after declining enrollment
- OUR OPINION: Library backers right to rely on others’ experiences
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics