- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers hope to hit goal of $8,500
- PREP CLIPBOARD: Boys basketball: Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton tops East Grand Forks
- BOYS HOCKEY: Friday's results
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Friday's results
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Friday's results
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- BOYS HOCKEY: Bowen, Tweten carry East Grand Forks to 6-2 win over Warroad
- Families pack Chester Fritz for UND graduation
- Obama vows U.S. response to North Korea over Sony cyber attack
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics