- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- ICE TIME: Q & A With UND Men's Hockey Player Nick Mattson
- CUSHMAN CLASSIC: Trends suggest game won't be a nail-biter
- PREP FOOTBALL: Football helps brothers cope with loss of father
- MEN'S HOCKEY: Providence series evolved into a dandy
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: UND has proven it can take down top-ranked Gophers
- UND VOLLEYBALL: Northern Arizona cruises to victory over UND
- LOCAL CLIPBOARD: Men's basketball, auto racing,
- PREP CLIPBOARD: Volleyball, girls tennis
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Thursday's results
- Ebola test positive for New York doctor who treated patients in Africa
- Grand Forks residents line up to see partial solar eclipse
- NDSU student places 8th in world sheep competition
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics