- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- HollyDazzle Festival of Lights to bring activities, fun to downtown Grand Forks
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Bison cruise past Montana
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: San Francisco downs UND
- Heitkamp: Export-Import Bank crucial for North Dakota businesses
- As mining companies face woes, so do businesses that serve mines
- UND FOOTBALL: After playoff snub, UND already eyeing offseason workouts
- PREP HOCKEY: GFC, EGF coaches grew up together, now coaching against each other
- Reclamation for waste pit that was eroding into Little Missouri near complete
- Fargo Jesus-garbed protester wants jury trial to fight disorderly conduct charge
- BOYS HOCKEY: Late Tuesday's results
- Florida 'Facebook killer' found guilty of second-degree murder
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: After taking down No. 1 North Carolina, Northern Iowa set to play at UND
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics