- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Survey says Minnesota residents think highly of local cops; 83% of respondents were white
- Fargo uncle extra happy Minnesota Timberwolves traded up for nephew Tyus Jones
- LEGION BASEBALL: Monday's results
- Cincinnati takes series opener with Minnesota
- Former Grand Forks Central star Bollinger returns home to hold camp
- UND library director interviews progress
- Smoke from Canadian wildfires brings thick haze to eastern N.D., western Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court won't hear case of Fargo drug dog sniffing out drug evidence
- Technology used on both sides in sex trafficking
- State officials say Fargo police too slow to launch alert for missing boy
- Hundreds mourn two Moorhead Park Christian students killed in rollover
- Minnesota State trooper charged with going 94 in 55 zone
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics