- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Last-minute letters may still reach Santa, otherwise try smartphone
- Mayville man accused of beating grandmother for trying to stop him from stuffing sock in baby’s mouth
- Organization of physicians urges NDSU, Sanford to drop live animal testing to study trauma
- Ashland man, 43, charged with using drugs in vehicular homicide
- Fund started to repair bison sculpture in Fargo
- Three killed in crash near Watford City
- Unmanned aircraft officials meet with Hoeven to talk industry future
- Game and Fish drops one deer license proposal
- Man injured at UND construction site
- Wrapper's delight
- Area fishing report
- Nickname task force considers extending deadline
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics