- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- PREP FOOTBALL: No. 1 Mahnomen rolls past Fosston
- PREP FOOTBALL: Thursday's results
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Thursday's results
- AREA CLIPBOARD: College volleyball, prep volleyball
- Fairfield blames ND secretary of state for failure of technology project; Jaeger defends his work
- UND FOOTBALL: Both UND and Eastern Washington missing definitive starting quarterbacks
- PREP FOOTBALL: NCE-U-H wins 29-20 over Nevis
- BOXING: Virgil Hill not entirely done getting in the ring
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: UND trying to put this season's trend in the past
- MEN'S HOCKEY: Former Grafton standout returns to REA to face UND
- This year’s election features eight statewide measures, the most in a quarter century but no state record
- N.D. officials say EPA’s proposed Waters of the U.S. rule is ‘unworkable’
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics