- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Suspect wore disguise in three Minot robberies; police believe incidents related
- Prairie Public airs ‘Native American Boomtown’
- Pro-Measure 5 commercial features former UND hockey player T.J. Oshie
- State Court: Judge "abused" discretion in sentencing rapist in brutal EGF attack
- Woman accused of faking prescription claims doctor gives them out in exchange for marijuana
- Williston Police seek stabbing suspect
- Democrats on the offensive, accuse Republican senators of misleading voters on oil tax
- Cass Lake man accused of sex with 11-year-old
- Renovation of historic Opera House set to begin, brewery planned
- Farewell ‘Nurse Marj’: Devils Lake woman retires after 70 years of nursing
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism
- Students take part in Rake-a-thon for school fundraiser
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics