- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Grand Forks County employee pay scale still under debate
- Report breaks down inmate deaths; five dead in North Dakota's worst year
- Extension agent says crops look good, but will protein and prices cooperate?
- Local prep practice schedule
- YOUTH GOLF: Tuesday's results
- LOCAL CLIPBOARD: Pro hockey, track and field, men's basketball
- ‘Community experts’ proposed as stopgap to N.D. teacher shortage
- Solutions emerge from the depths at Mille Lacs walleye meeting
- Estrada, Blue Jays shut down Twins
- Crash in south Moorhead leads to drug-related arrest
- Grand Forks signs letter of intent for rail safety training center
- Dayton recreates abolished pollution control citizen board
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics