- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- New $13 million U.S. Border Patrol Station nears completion in Pembina, N.D.
- Local experts weigh the dangers, benefits of self-diagnosis via online sources such as WebMD
- Aaron's Weather Talk: Road Conditions
- COLUMN: Building holiday traditions of my own
- Ice spheres do enhance cocktails
- Nike app a useful tool for tracking mileage while walking or running
- DOUG LEIER: Deer license proposal will be key topic at NDGF meetings
- ALWAYS IN SEASON: In the Red River Valley, November is eagle season
- BRAD DOKKEN: Taking the high road to share trophy bucks
- OUTDOOR NOTES: N.D. refuges offer late-season hunts
- OUTDOORS CALENDAR: Trout Unlimited fall membership meeting
- TALKIN WITH DOKKEN: Where do I have the best chance to catch a big walleye through the ice
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics