- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Kylie Oversen: Passing Measure 1 invites litigation, not certainty
- Lonnie Laffen: SB 2336: The facts and the fiction
- LETTER: Extraction tax exists because of N.D. voters
- LETTER: Schools, roads need money more than lakes and rivers do
- LETTER: Why spend such sums to fight a phantom tax?
- LETTER: Becker has ‘the heart of a servant’
- PREP FOOTBALL: No. 1 Mahnomen rolls past Fosston
- PREP FOOTBALL: Thursday's results
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Thursday's results
- AREA CLIPBOARD: College volleyball, prep volleyball
- Fairfield blames ND secretary of state for failure of technology project; Jaeger defends his work
- UND FOOTBALL: Both UND and Eastern Washington missing definitive starting quarterbacks
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics