- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Minnesota State Fair bans selfie sticks in some spots
- Teenage immunization rates increase in Minnesota
- N.D. teen to serve 30 days for sex with underage girl
- State Rep. Dill hospitalized in Rochester
- Man shot wife in murder-suicide, Lac qui Parle Co. sheriff says
- New North Dakota laws mean earlier booze sales, concealed weapons in parks
- Senate energy panel votes to lift oil export ban
- Federal investigators try to track down dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Why the death of Cecil the lion broke the Internet
- China says U.S. "militarizing" South China Sea
- Afghan Taliban names a new leader, peace talks delayed
- After Russia U.N. veto, countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics