- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Islamic State seizes vast Damascus refugee camp
- Legislator, Crookston school officials discuss education priorities
- U.S. targets overseas cyber attackers with new sanctions program
- Military suicides aren't linked to deployment, study finds
- Common Core-aligned test goes well for Grand Forks students
- Kerry extends Iran talks, French foreign minister returns
- Escaped prisoner and former jailer arrested in Oregon
- The world's oldest person, Misao Okawa, dies at age 117
- Police ask public for photos, video of early Sunday assault
- Recruitment ongoing challenge for rural ambulance services
- The Golf Center preps for warmer weather
- West Fargo couple celebrates curling-themed wedding
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics