- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Moorhead man facing criminal charges for allegedly luring a teenage girl online
- Fargo-area bars ban alleged attacker of bar employee
- Teacher in sex case allegedly involving student hires attorney
- 4 teens face charges after alleged assault with frying pan, sock full of pool balls
- Maple Grove, Minn., shooting suspect shot by police identified
- Students partake in annual eggnog-chugging contest
- Hotels warned of reported pool inspector impersonator
- Lutefisk memes
- U.S. weighs response to Sony cyber attack blamed on North Korea
- O, lutefisk, o lutefisk: Holiday demand surges for popular dish
- Lutefisk harder to find, but some eateries still offer Norwegian dish
- Williston man found guilty in shooting death of rancher
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics