- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Minnesota health care workers to join Ebola fight in Liberia
- OUTDOOR REPORT: Fishing, hunting
- Helping hands: Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood Sweater Drive ... Northlands Rescue Mission ...
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Central high says farewell to longtime secretary
- LETTER: Aerospace dean: We’ll stay within FAA’s parameters
- Northern Valley Youth Orchestra’s ‘All the World’s a Stage’ comes to the Empire
- LETTER: Acts of kindness make holidays even happier
- ICE TIME: Q & A With UND Men's Hockey Player Mark MacMillan
- N.D. STATE VOLLEYBALL ROUNDUP: Deacons cruise past Mandan
- MEN'S HOCKEY: North Dakota hasn't earned a sweep in St. Cloud since 1998
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: UND to meet Ohio State Friday as Lisa Marvin remains in the hospital
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Thursday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics