- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- High School Sports Stuff: Summer sports camps, yes or no?
- Reckless driver arrested after pursuit on I-94
- Suspected theft at veterans' grave sites turns out to be something else
- Taylin Flynn, 8, is the only girl playing baseball at her level
- Native American grads earn eagle feathers in Detroit Lakes
- Wal-Mart reopens after Tuesday's fatal shooting
- UND Hockey Blog: UND men, women set APR records
- Minnesota woman pleads guilty in horse neglect case
- UND Hockey Blog: A few coaching nuggets
- Dullum File: Remembering Jim Bollman
- 41 indicted for massive multi-state drug trafficking ring
- Shiny Blog: UND nickname analysis and David Hasselhoff
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics