- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Lakota-Edmore falls in quarterfinals
- Grand Forks leaders discuss major road projects at Capitol
- Grand Forks man hurt after hitting tree with car
- Sheriff: Deputy in SUV at shooting outside Alru uninjured
- Democrats say bigger surplus may throw cold water on gas tax
- City leaders travel to Bismarck for 'Grand Forks Day'
- Tearful father supports Minnesota poison control funds
- New info to be released regarding fatal train-bus crash
- Helping Hands: Polar Plunge raises funds for Special Olympics
- Ringling Bros. circus to stop elephant acts by 2018
- Washington state school bus crash injures at least 43 children
- "Fire Kelley" was in response to Springfest, alcohol ordinances, new nickname
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics