- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Susan Balcom Walton: Nickname task force: Have we heard you?
- Rae Ann Kelsch: The best Black Friday advice of all
- CHEF JESS: Pumpkin, butternut squash are perfect centerpieces for Thanksgiving side dishes
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Green Wave girls rally for 3-2 victory over Moorhead
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Tuesday's results
- BOYS HOCKEY: Tuesday's results
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Tuesday's results
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Tuesday's results
- PREP WRESTLING: Tuesday's results
- Snowfall Tonight
- Holiday storms could make travel tricky in the region
- Pregnant Fargo woman accused of stabbing boyfriend during drunken fight while child slept nearby
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics