- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- U.S. appeals court throws out IRS rule on Obamacare subsidies
- Driver rescued in Oregon after 12 hours trapped with corpse
- HOLLY KRAGTHORPE: Valuing teachers beyond seniority number
- Rising corn yields, continued rail issues contribute to increased storage capacity
- Southeast Montana crops never better
- U.S. consumer inflation rises on high gasoline prices
- Wave of migrant children threatens to swamp U.S. immigration courts
- 'Slenderman' attack victim receives Purple Heart from an anonymous well wisher
- Weather - Grand Forks
|Tue, 07/22/2014 - 19:00||Wed, 07/23/2014 - 19:00||Thu, 07/24/2014 - 19:00||Fri, 07/25/2014 - 19:00|
|0% rain||0% rain||20% rain||40% rain|
|79°F / 54°F||79°F / 55°F||82°F / 62°F||82°F / 59°F|
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics