- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Frank Lloyd Wright-designed gas station in small Minnesota town to be sold
- Drop in U.S. consumer spending clouds Fed rate hike outlook
- Austrian court acquits U.S. rapper Gibbs of sexual assault
- Police identify possible Wal-Mart thief
- Daniel Craig remains 'absolutely first choice' for Bond movie producers
- Rally on racial issues at UND planned, Kennedy calls for diversity council
- INTERACTIVE MAP: Take a tour through the NCHC
- NCHC ROAD TRIP: The National Hockey Center comes alive for big games
- NCHC ROAD TRIP: Location is prime for Duluth’s AmsOil Arena
- NCHC ROAD TRIP: Miami’s home is in a classic college town
- NCHC ROAD TRIP: Omaha finally has a true home in Baxter
- NCHC ROAD TRIP: Colorado Springs is all about adventure
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics