- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Victims in south-central N.D. accident identified
- Jimi Jamison, Lead Singer of Survivor, Dies at 63
- UND FOOTBALL: UND upbeat as team prepares for home opener
- Television ads heat up race for Minnesota’s 8th Congressional District
- Texas lawmaker Barton backs lifting oil export ban despite peers' misgivings
- New Apple iPhone to have "mobile wallet" function -Bloomberg
- Afghan talks on unity government collapse; crisis deepens
- August weather proved to be slightly wetter, mostly average
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Poor response to Ebola causing needless deaths: World Bank head
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics