- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- COLLEGE HOCKEY: Friday's results
- PREP WRESTLING: Friday's results
- COLLEGE SOFTBALL: Friday's results
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Friday's results
- PREP CLIPBOARD: Girls basketball, boys basketball
- BOYS HOCKEY: Knights take 8-1 win over Fargo South-Shanley
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Friday's results
- Grand Forks students learn to manage relationship pitfalls
- UPDATE: Police issue 'shelter in place' after responding to man holed up in Grand Forks house
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics