- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- MARILYN HAGERTY: June is upon us
- Hugo’s cashier retires after 37 years
- OUR OPINION: Special session gives rural Minnesota one last chance
- GEORGE WILL: The separation of campaign and state
- LETTER: Hoeven plan helps states fight EPA power grab
- LETTER: Kudos to Heitkamp for trying to end oil-export ban
- Sales tax pitched by mayor to pay back pool loan instead of property taxes
- Grand Forks Public Library tour shows needs
- Family of Willis shocked by Wal-Mart shooting
- GIRLS GOLF: Wednesday's results
- BOYS GOLF: Wednesday's results
- PREP GOLF: Wednesday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics