- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Vikings kick in $48.6 million more as stadium costs rise
- WAYNE NELSON: Interview with Coach Bubba Schweigert on rivalry
- Man in custody after Cass County hostage situation
- Teen accused of sex assault in Moorhead juvenile detention center
- Sex offender couple with baby on way plead guilty in absconding case
- EPA now has ND office space for environmental crime detectives
- One person killed in west-central Minnesota crash
- Cavalier schools delays first day due to unfinished renovation
- Weather - Grand Forks
|Fri, 08/22/2014 - 19:00||Sat, 08/23/2014 - 19:00||Sun, 08/24/2014 - 19:00||Mon, 08/25/2014 - 19:00|
|20% rain||80% rain||30% rain||10% rain|
|75°F / 60°F||70°F / 67°F||76°F / 54°F||66°F / 49°F|
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics