- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- UND IT center tour showcases modern architecture
- Status check on Minnesota legislation
- Grand Forks Sheriff's Department can fly unmanned aircraft in Cass County
- Altru dietitians help shoppers make healthier choices
- Capitol Chatter: Where will Minnesota House call home?
- Italy's top court acquits Amanda Knox of murder
- Q&A: What will the rest of the Minnesota legislative session hold?
- Oil falls more than $1 as Middle East supply fears ease
- Iran, six powers demand mutual concessions in tense nuclear talks
- Racist song was learned at national fraternity event, University of Oklahoma says
- 'The Walking Dead' spinoff title is 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Son turns in father for growing and selling marijuana in Wisconsin
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics