- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Grand Forks man hurt in crash near Fergus Falls
- Vorachek family mourns husband, father at center of missing person search
- SOCIAL SECURITY Q&A: Retirement reductions depend on when one starts to receive benefits
- New retailers may face hurdles getting big names on their shelves
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Memories of that small-town feeling
- AROUND TOWN: Detroit Lakes formal wear shop opening in Grand Forks
- Pioneer Press will be in new headquarters on Monday
- BUSINESS BRIEFS: Senti presents research
- LETTER: New rule: Innocent until found guilty by mass media
- PAUL MARQUART: Property tax increases betray rural Minnesota
- LETTER: Grand Forks absolutely needs a new library
- DAN FABIAN: Obama's Power Plan will hurt Minnesota ratepayers
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics