- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Twins defeat Royals 2-1
- UND FOOTBALL: Coach Bubba Schweigert and his staff hold a meet and greet for fans
- Waseca dad: Son is no killer, prosecutors overreacted
- LEGION BASEBALL: Roundup for North Dakota Class B American Legion baseball tournament
- Grand Forks city leaders say mud run participants don’t have to wear life jackets in Red
- Minneapolis teen accused of killing bus rider after argument about son’s bullying
- Man dies after becoming buried in grain bin
- Murder charges upgraded in University of Minnesota student’s killing
- Weather - Grand Forks
|Tue, 07/29/2014 - 19:00||Wed, 07/30/2014 - 19:00||Thu, 07/31/2014 - 19:00||Fri, 08/01/2014 - 19:00|
|0% rain||0% rain||10% rain||0% rain|
|80°F / 55°F||82°F / 57°F||83°F / 57°F||84°F / 58°F|
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics