- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Bill would give elected leaders final say on oil penalties
- South Dakota children only wearing diapers, shoes found out in cold
- 'Surge' fund for oil-impacted areas gets fast-tracked through Senate
- Fargo-Moorhead metro breaks ‘no’ snow record
- North Dakota law would allow secret applicants for top education jobs
- Student found dead last June quit working as confidential informant shortly before disappearing
- PSC approves nearly $3 billion in energy related permits in 2014
- Dalrymple to sign civics test bill into law
- Senate passes Keystone XL bill with amendments, Obama expected to veto legislation
- Richardton man allegedly passes out after drinking, leaves young child unattended
- SBHE chief auditor resigned after investigation
- Times are changing for some Veterans Clubs in the region
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics