- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Myers goes from North Dakota's acting to interim U.S. attorney
- Minnesota Court of Appeals rule police must get warrant for DWI blood tests
- Grand Forks Young Professionals hosting leadership conference Thursday
- Suspect in hit-and-run accident jumps into Red River
- As U.S. insurers aim to get bigger, hospitals eye health plan entry
- Unsafe sex more likely with baby daddies
- Police make arrest in abduction of Oklahoma girl nearly 20 years ago
- Four officers' statements admissible in Baltimore death case
- Woodbury police report: Citing 16 underage drinkers, shooing away bounty hunters and more
- More zebra mussels found in Red River along Grand Forks
- No one injured in Willmar after woman allegedly warned neighbors to "watch the house blow up"
- RoughRider Ink & Iron Expo in Fargo goes bigger in second year
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics