- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- UND alum unveils new graffiti for Integrated Studies Program
- St. Alexius joins Catholic Health Initiatives
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot to death
- Trailer malfunction causes fatal rollover
- Man killed when SUV falls off jacks
- Baseball coach arrested after missing Andover girls located
- $27 million expansion planned at North Dakota Mill and Elevator in Grand Forks
- Local shows to highlight antiques, crafts
- Authorities search for missing Hallock man
- FCC considering move to ban NFL Redskins team name
- FCC votes to do away with sports TV blackout rule
- U.S. signs pact to keep troops in Afghanistan past 2014
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics