- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Letter: Private sector recognizes profit sharing's value
- Lloyd Omdahl: Political preacher may be coming to your church
- Letter: Investing in public health pays off in North Dakota
- Central Valley School Board votes to repaint its floor without sports co-op’s Burros logo
- New Western film to be shot in Badlands
- After another disappointing postseason, what's next for the Wild?
- Vikings: Plenty of draft options at RB, including Joe Mixon teammate Samaje Perine
- Targeting deals for the trophy room
- Rep. Peterson, legislators discuss various issues
- Future of NCAA regionals expected to be hot topic this week
- Ibarra scores in Minnesota's win over Colorado
- Chappell birdies final hole to take Texas Open
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics