- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Cattle truck crashes on Interstate 94 east of Moorhead
- Man killed in collision near Park Rapids, Minn.
- Peterson asks Army Corps to revisit diversion plan with northern impact
- COOKING WITH JESSICA KARLEY: Enjoy the comforts of fall
- Death penalty politics enter the governor's race
- LETTER: Today, Measure 1; tomorrow, erase reproductive rights
- Wednesday Morning Forecast Discussion
- OUR OPINION: Grand Forks water plant deserves more help from state
- David Ybarra II: Sandpiper pipeline’s benefits far outweigh risks
- LETTER: Money spent on conservation is money well spent
- LETTER: Kiel helps protect rural way of life
- LETTER: Congrats, Baylee! Signed, Grandma Judy
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics