- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Paranormal investigators: 'We're there to help, not make you believe'
- Back to the table: New game shop aims to bring people together
- Governor candidates disclose financial interests
- VIEWPOINT: Protest response puts North Dakota on wrong side of history
- UND FOOTBALL: Right place, right time
- Construction chugs along
- UND FOOTBALL GAMEDAY
- WAYNE STENEHJEM: Medical marijuana measure is bad medicine
- Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
- Clinton far ahead of Trump in electoral race, new poll shows
- Construction chugs along for East Grand Forks Senior High project
- More than 20 protesters arrested Saturday near Dakota Access Pipeline
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics