- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- February in Grand Forks was 12th warmest on record
- On tap: New Rhombus beer brewed just for Toasted Frog
- Alerus Center waiting for management firm applicants
- World of Wine: A journey in wine appreciation
- Port: Cramer got a little excited when President Trump mentioned the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Golf's governing bodies propose 'fundamental' rule changes
- New Trump travel order expected in coming days, Pence says
- Lost Italian: Have a Lenten fish fry Italian style
- Port: Raising taxes is a fool's errand, oil boom lobbying and a futile immunity law
- Dr. Fox: Pet dogs in public demonstrations
- Tattoos, drugs on docket for ex-NFL star Hernandez's murder trial
- Grand Forks Library's Job 1: Raise money
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics