- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Like local food? DNR wants you to hunt your own
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: UND wins WCHA opener, 5-2 over Ohio State
- Review of University of Minnesota research reveals weak policies for protecting human subjects
- Grafton woman arrested for allegedly locking children in dog cages
- GIRLS HOCKEY: Hot start leads Bismarck to title game
- Women athletes have more concussions than men, new study shows
- Altru Health Foundation raises money and awareness to fight colon cancer
- Muslim day at Oklahoma Capitol hit by anti-Islamic protests
- Astronomers find giant black hole in early universe
- Most Americans see combating climate change as a moral duty
- GIRLS HOCKEY: KnightRiders advance to finals
- The great dress debate
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics