- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Mall of America's black Santa calls Minnesota 'nice,' despite naughty trolls
- Arbor Park petition deadline is Friday afternoon
- Trump's cabinet picks could mean changes in North Dakota politics
- MN woman injured as 5 children escape burning home
- Trump expected to pick oil drilling advocate to run Interior Department
- YouTube's PewDiePie admits threat to delete channel was a joke
- Trump’s Cabinet picks could mean changes in North Dakota politics
- NFL expands to four London games in 2017
- One last season of popular holiday display by Duluth's 'light lady'
- '80s actor Judge Reinhold released from Dallas jail
- Ohio lawmakers approve college campus concealed-carry bill
- Good deed comes full circle after Fargo boy funds well for village in India
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics