- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Def Leppard rocks crowd at Alerus Center
- GIRLS SWIMMING: Friday's results
- PREP FOOTBALL: Friday's results
- AUTO RACING: Mark Dobmeier captures another RCS sprint feature
- Golf: Friday's results
- LOCAL CLIPBOARD: UND Volleyball, pro sports
- PREP FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Friday's results
- PREP FOOTBALL: East Grand Forks claims 34-26 win over Perham
- PREP FOOTBALL: Polk County West stays unbeaten with comeback win
- Twins outlast Astros with 3-0 victory
- WATCH NOW: Presidential candidates address delegates at DNC meetings in Minnesota
- Ashley Madison parent CEO quits after huge infidelity data hack
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics