- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
Inmate visitation is available for friends and family to visit individuals incarcerated at the Grand Forks County Correctional Center. Visitation sessions are limited to a maximum of 20 minutes each and begin on the hour, at 20 and at 40 minutes after the hour.
Inmate visitation is available via video both onsite and offsite:
• Onsite: 1701 North Washington ST. Grand Forks, ND 58203
• Offsite: Worldwide via the internet
Visitation is able to be scheduled at many times of the day seven days a week subject to availability of equipment and daily activities. No visitation will begin before 8:00 a.m. or be allowed after 10:00 p.m. Availability on any given day is determined by availability of inmate and equipment within living quarters. Onsite visitation is also limited by the number of lobby kiosks available at any time. Onsite visitation is currently limited to be scheduled to the following hours:
• Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
• Saturday and Sunday – 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All visitors must register and require approval prior to being able to visit with each inmate. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval process.
• Registration can be done in either of the following ways:
• Onsite at the Grand Forks County Correctional Center M-F between the hours of 8-5
o Using the inmate visitation kiosks
• Offsite at www.inmatecanteen.com
• Approval Process:
• Must include a clear picture of the registered visitor
• Must include a clear legible picture of visitor’s driver’s license – we must be able to read and verify.
• Verification of no existing reasons to keep individuals separate
Onsite visitation is provided at no cost to the visitor or the inmate within specific visiting times
Offsite visitation is provided by TurnKey Corrections at a small cost to the visitor as noted on www.inmatecanteen.com and is available most hours that onsite visitation is not available.